RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

about time good news , page-28

1. 7,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Basic scenario, company needed money, they said they had bonanza type results, offered share holders to be part of the dream but can only have a small slice each, every man and his dog subscribed thinking I hope im one of the ones that get my allocation filled, this part was very clever because it created urgency amongst sh, low and behold they were not capped and decided to take the lot, imho this was already set up for maximum traction and it worked to perfection(why wouldn't it?)
    MDO, ok needed the money, but if we were sitting on the almighty mother load they would of raised cash elsewhere or certainly would not of sold so many
    Time lines of drilling....slow to say the least
    Results of drilling so far.....most of us have more gold in the back garden than whats in the results(if you you get what I mean)
    Where we are now is people holding on to a paper loss because the % are to much in the red to exit, I disagree, unless free carried like Mak there is always a re-entry point, I myself sold some time ago when management lost my trust, I was hoping to re-enter after positive anne but I think that may be way down the line, im not saying they cant upgrade their findings, what I am saying is so far they have played us like the pied piper and they will have to find gold, then find some more, then a bit more(that's market pleasing) for them to get any credibility back they once had

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.