RMX 0.00% 0.2¢ red mountain mining limited

"some will be sorry for their sell of today and some will be...

1. 28 Posts.
    "some will be sorry for their sell of today and some will be rewarded for the buying that got done today . but we will all know in not to far in the future what was the correct action"

off*..

Got some sort of proof behind that have you Cal? Like genuine hard proof. Not just wishful thinking proof.

Hrmmmm i've just got one of those feelings you and other people in this forum are emotionally in love with this stock and you're seeing the situation through rose coloured glasses. Come on man. Just face the reality of it like I have. I was up 400% on this stock at one stage now i'm lucky if i'm going to break even let alone be in the red like most are.

Cal I can't say I've got oodles of experience in the share market game however what I have learnt recently is that people will be played. Like RMX have played you, me and a whole heap of others on here.. It's amazing how John had the market begging for information for those few days in early Feb. Breaking 2.5, 3.0, touching 3.5 in days purely on market speculation. Remember that? Over 50 million shares being moved a day, the almighty hour of power.. practically the entire share registry exchanging hands on those 3 announcements. What was it like 650 million shares traded in days? Record breaking numbers surely!

From that one word "Bonanza" which in all honesty shouldn't be allowed to be used with trenching results.. Single handedly they have managed to go from hero to zero. The market isn't stupid and the smart ones got off the train at the right stop. I unfortunately missed that stop (pato's) , the next stop (the 300% oversubscription) and the stop after that (HUGE MDO DUMP), see where i'm going with this? .. And now? i'm glad to be where I started. Am I annoyed? Absolutely. Am I going to lose sleep over it? No. But come on, don't try and pretend this one is going to see those numbers anytime soon.. i'm not trying to bag you out i'm just saying stop seeing this as the holy grail.

The market doesn't forget.. And in this case I honestly feel it's going to be a while until new holders come in and push this back to recent highs..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.