HGR unknown

about time people

1. 148 Posts.

About time the Dow had a triple digit loss for the day, lets pray we have another month as bad or god willing worse than the mid Aug/Sep month. No, i am not crazy so let me explain.

From the 16th Aug when the Dow hit the low of just under 12600 points thru to the 11th Sept, the day the Dow started to recover towards its record highs (the worst period of the sub-prime fallout) HGR's SP progressed from 1.3 cents to a high of 7.2 cents. That is a +500% increase. HGR began its decline towards a very solid foundation of 5 cents on 11th Sept which just happened to be the start date the fallout from the sub prime began to unwind.

I am not predicting impending disaster for the Dow or All Ords, as I am reasonably bullish for the short term and extremely bullish long term. I am only pointing out that having a fews days or a week or two break from record breaking highs is perfect timing for HGR to regain that amazing volume. HGR is about to have its Debut (so to speak) and deserves to have as many eyes watching. Its premier product OraLine IV is a revolutionary in-vitro diagnostic device that has a competitive advantage due to its patented testing strip technology. Soon to be the only FDA approved oral fluid illicit drug screening device which means it will be legally the only Saliva Drug Screening device permitted to be advertised or sold in any form in the entire market of the USA. This is because OraLine IV will be classified by the FDA as a "predicate" device and I have included this FDA link for those of you interested in reading the specific details directly relating to the 510 (k) process

http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/devadvice/314.html

I would be interested and appreciate hearing the thoughts and interpretation of other HGR holders in respect to this.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.