PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

We've been given information but its all over a month old now -...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    We've been given information but its all over a month old now - so a lot more should be known.

As of Oct 8th (which was repeated in the quarterly but there was no new info as far as I could see in the quarterly)

* Mined around 6k tonnes of material to date

* The first 13 days plant feed sample grades and tails grades are about the only concrete results they've provided as far as I can see, but no information on the volume of material at the different grades or volume from different locations. Processed around 1500 tonnes in total.

* 13kg of upgraded gold sent to mill - not sure from what volume. Also mention of 3kg - not sure if this is in addition to the 13kg.

* They've given grade control info and predicted head grades for stage 2. They've stated grade control is within the bounds of the resource estimation work - it could be assumed this means both grade and widths are meeting expectations.

I would assume that the trial mining is probably close to complete. The processing if things have been running according to plan would be about halfway along - at the 100 to 150 tonne/day rate there should be another 2 to 3k tonnes of material processed but that depends whether the plant has been running continuously and to capacity.

I'm curious as to how well widths/volumes are reconciling against the resource model as this is as important as grade - the rhetoric implies that this side is ok but there's not been much that reconciles one to the other.

A month since the last information was provided - there must be a lot more known by now - shareholders should be given the same information so they can make decisions on it.

ChefChenko -investment is a constant re-evaluation process based on technical and fundamental information that comes to hand - doesn't matter if its a penny stock or a blue chip. Price needs to be evaluated in the context of that information. If new information is available then releasing it to the market as quickly as possible ensures an efficient and informed market and reduces speculation that price movements may be the result of information being known by some but not others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.