PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

about time, page-6

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Wow Chefkenko, such a hard hitting post, and on the Sabbath day as well! But then again it was posted at 4am in the morning, sorry for spoiling your morning!

“Man up or sell up and stop boring everyone with your whines and wishes for new boats.”

Well, sorry to have been “boring” you, but I am the cheerleader who posts “Go ABU!”, and I do dream about a new boat, and do post about my wife nagging me about ABU. If you find my posts so “boring”, and the posts of others’ so boring, you’d better put us all on “ignore”, because I have no intention of stopping my posts about ABU!!!

I checked my posts for the last couple of months, the highest “Views” count is 1417, so I guess not too many members have me on “ignore”. My highest Positive “+ Ratings” counts have been 18, then 16 and then 15, so I guess quite a few members like some of my posts, even if they are a little light-hearted at times.

Whilst there are up to 1500 members reading posts in this forum at times, there are only a few who actually submit posts, and I can see why if they are going to be lambasted for stating an opinion or a hope.

There are all sorts of members in this forum from the successful, to the unlucky, to the naïve, and those new to investing in stocks, to those who are well seasoned investors. Some of the “newbies” are over exuberant with the future sp predictions for the stock, some members are ultra-cautious, and some members don’t even like ABU. Future sp predictions from all these types of members range from 1.5c to $1, yet everyone has the right to post their opinions!

And then we have opinions about the future price of Gold, the future price of the AUS$ and the US$, the future of the US economy, the future cost of ABU’s full on mining etc. These posters have a right to their opinions too, and members are able to debate the issues raised in a positive way.

I don’t think that any ABU shareholders wish to see a further 50% drop in the sp, especially when many are 40% to 50% down on their average buy in prices already. And I believe that members have every right to be nervous, or disappointed at ABU’s current sp, and they have every right to post their concerns in the forum!

But I guess that I won’t have to reply to you again in the future, because you’ll have put me on your “ignore” list. And I guess that you didn't like the "rabbit out of the hat" picture either, that I posted this week, but 4 members did, and I thank them very much!

With the AGM only 10 days away, news from ABU should be available soon. Let’s hope it is outstanding news, better than expected!

Go ABU! and just for good measure, Go ABU! again!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.