LEG 0.00% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

Abafan , i didn't reply because i sensed you might be as you say...

1. 1,135 Posts.
    Abafan , i didn't reply because i sensed you might be as you say a little sarcastic .You will observe that no-one comes on to criticse my efforts , rather i presume they just read them and make up their own mind .If you went back far enough you would see that i "sensed" something might happen because they had a million oz in the ground that they said was only economic to mine at $1000 an ounce .Legend announced the Apex splt .well hey , where nearly there,as gold is 915 today .If i told you what I had paid for some stock years ago , you would get tears in your eyes .no body with any knowledge of Australian mining has taken me on .There are a couple of big holders here who sit back & are content to watch my postings - and I hope I give them some encouragement to hold .it is possible Legend is onto a multi-precious metal deposit at Bungara & the Pilbara will hold as good as what Fox has.If you are so impatient you could sell at 3 1/2 cents but surely you would be wiser to be holding if they hit something big and you will get your 82 cents back for sure .DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $6.587K 596.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 881804 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.