FEX 1.67% 30.5¢ fenix resources ltd

about to be hottest share on markey, page-15

1. 269 Posts.
    stormking, you raise a valid point about infrastructure and cost of getting the ore to port. However, talking about getting carried away... your use of the word 'billions' in your post is perhaps a bit loose.

1. CMIC are due to complete their 3 month due diligence on the potential and feasibility of the Beyondie Magnetite deposit - their conclusion should give you a short answer to your question.

2. I suggest you have a look at this site: www.opandr.com (Oakajee Port & Rail Project - 50 / 50 JV between Murchison Metals and Mitsubishi Development). Emergent are just one of many mid-west iron ore companies lined up to benefit from this new facility. Operations due to begin in a few years time... good timing for EMG. This is how they plan to get their ore to port. The current plan shows the railway line extending NE to Jack Hills and Weld Range and in a recent conversation I had with Garry Hemming, he told me that they were in talks to have the railway line extended to Robinson Range (about 50km + from Beyondie) and possibly even Beyondie itself in the future. This taken from a recent EMG presentation:

"Development Program:
    • 1. Drilling to establish initial 1bt resource over 14km alone – Engineering studies progressing
     including scoping study, grade determinations, metallurgy,
    and transport options
    • 2. Develop production to 2-3mt per annum
    • By beneficiation and trucking to nearby rail systems
    • 3. Develop to 20- 30mt per annum
    • By beneficiation and rail to port"

I know you are bullish on EMG... and so you should be. Remember that the mineralisation has only been drilled to 200m so far and is still open at depth. Across Beyondie's 2 main tenements with 60 km total strike length, we are looking at perhaps a target of 4 to 5 billion tonnes... and that is only based on 200m depth. It could turn out to be larger than this. Much drilling to do yet though, of course.

They have water, power and road on site for plant and the OPR development only makes this look even brighter. Best of luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $211.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 31.3¢ 29.0¢ $1.193M 3.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 80130 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.