RIV 0.00% $16.20 riversdale mining limited

about to break upwards me thinks.., page-43

1. 156 Posts.
    Champ, you make a good point earlier in this thread regarding Talbot's move from MCC to RIV. I find it useful to compare these two companies as they have some interesting similarities (except for MCC's hedging book, which confuses the comparison).

I read as Weihuawang moved from RIV to MCC, and he had some reasonable arguments for that. However, I went the other way for different reasons. I am very happy to have at least 50% of my portfolio in RIV, and I'm looking to increase that.

I can understand why the "long termers" are reluctant to go back over why RIV is such a great company, the arguments have been spelled out many, many times before. I have read the RIV posts back years, (Wiehuawangs are actually very good and informative and pro-RIV). I would like to thank people for sharing their research on RIV in the past, it has helped me immensely. If anyone is interested, there are many careful and well researched arguments present earlier. Or you could wait for the broker reports to come out! But you will pay for the privilege...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.