EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Thank you for all the informative posts.I am delighted to see...

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thank you for all the informative posts.

I am delighted to see CNQ's share price moving in a positive direction.

I do note the volume is small but I believe the majority of the holders are long term and realise that it is highly likely the Japanese (Mitsubishi) will proceed considering there objective to secure continuity of Tungsten supply and grow there business

As per CNQ's announcement dated 3 Feb Mitsubishi loaned CNQ $1.0 Million USD (2.7% of the project) which equates to around $0.14cents AUD a share. (Early Feb Share price say $0.05)

Therefore I am expecting the share price consolidate around the $0.12 to $0.14 mark waiting conformation of the finance. 30 June tax loss selling could hold the price down.

A suggestion was made in the last Quarterly that some improvements would be made to the tailings plant so I am hopeful of some increased output but it is a R & D project and not CNQ's Focus.

I am confident Mitsubishi would be Hands On with CNQ approving all announcements and currently working closely with the CNQ engineers regarding the design of the plant. An impressive Partner/Funder.

I believe in CNQ and have a strong feeling it will be the Tungsten slurry processing hub in north Qld.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.