SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

surferstugood questions 1 and all.going back over the ann. there...

1. 1,004 Posts.
    surferstu

good questions 1 and all.

going back over the ann. there were a couple of points that go some way to answering those questions.

1. Preliminary commercial analysis completed.
    2. Mining approval process has been initiated.

On other points;

- There are several mines in the region so i assume there must be a processing plant in the area, wont be hard to dig up a definitive answer.

- My understanding is that Sultan has enough funds to see it thru 2008. No doubt there will be a capital raising either later this year or early next (one hopes at prices significantly higher than they are today). On that point i noticed in the presentation that there was a stated goal of growing Sultan Corporation via acquisition ? Very interesting.

As for the other questions i dont know but as bello suggests, no doubt these are questions that the brokers will ask and in time we will all recieve answers.

I do know that the higher grade ore (JORC measured) is at or near surface so it seems fair to assume that mining (open-pit) will be relatively cheap, also they have an excellent relationship with the land owner who, uniquely, has retained the rights to royalty (rather than the state).
    Other prospects on Sultan tenements include;
    Black Springs- 4m@ 9.67% Zn + 3.62% Pb
    - 2m@ 2.53% Zn + 2.14% Pb
    Peelwood - 10.7m@ 5.87% Zn
    amongst others

regards

BoomTrader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.