AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

about to fly-worth a look imo, page-23

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Good posts Mr K,

Its pretty awesome that us shareholders of a 11 Million dollar MC company have so much going on that we almost forget about the potential of Mt Mulligan and gold at times?

Now this is very strange IMO...

How many small Caps have a CSG project with 100-500MT of coal.
    When we first acquired this tenement/project, the market rerate MNM in a big way but a few issues like a court case, national park definitely killed the confidence...

From my understanding...

All the previous issues are gone......
    The CSG is at Mt Mulligan
    MNM have a ILUA with the Djungan people and both MNM and the djungan want this resource developed?
    I am bullish gas in Australia. You just have to look at your power bill to see that gas prices and demand is rising...

I don't blame the Djungan people for wanting MNM to explore away from the masa "initially"
    I am pretty sure the CSG can be reached through horizontal drilling anyways...

Don't forget about this sleeping beauty of a project :-0)

The market will wake up to MNM at some stage. It will most likely be the day we see confirmation that Exergen get ALDP funding and state a start date for demo plant OR the day we find out what MNM have planned for LV and how we are applying for a piece of the S7.

dyor,,,,,,good things take time

I don't think the MNM management, consultants, top holders are all fools...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.