SMM 25.0% 0.5¢ somerset minerals limited

re: goblin - smm I agree with you entirely SP. Upward pressure...

1. 149 Posts.
    re: goblin - smm I agree with you entirely SP. Upward pressure on long term bond yields is beginning to show and that means higher interest rates, which should send the USD dwn and precious metals up. And with regard to energy and commodities, prices can only go higher as additional demand inevitably increases due to growth in Asia and other under-developed countires. And, of course, most of us are by now aware of the uranium supply shortage which is occurring and is projected by experts to continue for some years in the nuclear power industry.

What is going to happen to the price of SMM when finally the Qld gov relents in its stand against uranium mining under the inevitable pressures that will be brought to bear, or when there is a change of government in the state? When (not 'if') one of these things happen, I believe the price of SMM will take off like the proverbial 'rat up a drainpipe'. There is probably no urgency for short term traders to load up at this time, but for anyone with a somewhat longer timeframe, I think those who didn't get in now are going to be rueful in the extreme - just like the many who disregarded the PDN story, or missed the boat by trading in and out. This is one of those rarer opportunities to make a real packet in the market, in my very humble opinion. I have loaded up (on SMM and DYL) to the extent of my financial ability, and just wish I could buy more.

As I said above, I hold this stock.

Cheers,
    Tez

Do not rely on my non-professional opinion. Do your own due diligence before buying this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $20.76K 4.152M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2724158 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1546267 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.