AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

About to go, page-36

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Agree Spice, there was a time I was Pro Avq. That disappeared very quickly of late when I did my own research with people in SI and received slightly different answers to the ones you received. Whether they were right or wrong time will tell.

Now on the troll subject. It seems to be a common comeback for people to say this statement when anything negative is brought up about AVQ.

Remember this is a forum where differing opinions do occur. Thus the reason this forum exists.

If you all want to have a big circle jerk, backslapping each other all the time then go ahead.

Not sure why you all just want to hear the positives when there are also so many negatives about this stock.

There have been so many excuses about this stock not performing that it has become laughable at best.

Excuse after excuse. Then yes, ramp after ramp. At the moment like user23 has mentioned, it is a very over valued explorer. Look at many other explorers on the ASX and you will see what I mean.

My guess why the sp hasnt dropped further is there are so many invested deep in the red at the moment that they are just sitting it out in hope and are too scared to take the loss.

Human emotions (Fear). Scared that they may miss out if it does come good or scared of the realisation of a big lose.

Do you really think a couple of drill results is going to double this companies value??

CR will be happening there is no doubt about that. Not a matter of if but when. It wont matter if they have a great resource or not. They need cash.

You say that axiom is an experienced mining company. What have they mined??

Nothing is a straight forward process in SI. Why do you think they are still a 3rd world country.

Also I believe that many things have been in Axioms control that they have badly misjudged.

This is another common excuse that is written on these threads. A good CEO is always a few steps ahead. This one is not.

The only ones he is ahead of is the shareholders who have been bleed dry over the duration of this debacle while RM is earning a salary much higher than he should be.

Time will tell. I want to see all the people who are feeling pain make money or at least break even.
    But enough of the crap and excuses. Axiom and its cheer squad is like the story "the boy who cried wolf"

If there wasnt so much of this going on there wouldnt be any trolls as you call them on here calling people out all the time.

Now look what you have made me do. Waste more time on here.

Enjoy that sunny weather wont you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.