KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

I would be very, very wary of this one. Anyone who is interested...

1. 6,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1594
    I would be very, very wary of this one.

Anyone who is interested can go back 2 1/2 yrs or so and read the threads regarding Barrow Creek (HOB). It was mass hysteria (or worse) from a coterie of posters. [Can't say what I think some of them were doing as they were posting - however the historical record is there.] Well, look how that ended up.

This company has been like a jack-in-a-box since those halcyon days. Ditching HOB for Brown's Reef ( without real explanation) then ditching that for this latest venture (again without real explanation). Perhaps they have struck it lucky with no. 3 - but I for one am not going to bet on it.

IMO, anyone who gets sucked in by quick running spikes, which may eventuate due to the limited number of shares on offer, should go into it with their eyes open. Let the buyer beware, because there will be a lot of frenzied pumping going on.

Apart from all that, good luck to KDR and those who jump in. Yes, I am an embittered holder and would like my money back. Fair way to go yet and I am certainly not going to hold my breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.