ALM 0.00% 0.8¢ alma metals limited

about to launch

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I've been following this since float and this is the first time they have ever requested a trading hault pending exploration results - this suggests to me they are heavilly on the UPSIDE and POSITIVE

The announcement says it's all about Sese - uranium has already been discovered here (>2000ppm in one hole) - the ground immediately next to Acap on the boarder has also been drilled recently and results are due from this (probably reason for hault)

I agree with V8 in that corporate action is definitely around the corner (not from this announcement though) - AFR owns Sese 100% - so plenty of room to move in negotiations with a potential JV party eg Acap/Polo - such a partnership would be very synergistic

If the good times continue with Siamboka (Chirundu north), also due any day now, THEN i would expect a utility to get involved (Chinese/Koreans etc) as these guys are waiting on an assurance of supply and this only comes with a defined resource - don't forget, any resources defined in Chirundu North ALREADY HAVE THE GO-AHEAD TO MINE FROM THE ZAMBIAN GOV!

Bring on Sese
    Bring on Chirundu
    Bring on the AFR launch!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $290 36.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1297443 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5614881 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.