UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

about to leave startup - entering new phase, page-4

1. 87 Posts.
    Don't need an angle. I am very upfront about my position.

And no thank you. I would not buy your shares but at least you are thinking of selling so that is good start.

I really do see that if any one posts against a "Hyper Growth" scenarios that they get lambasted, ostracized and slammed. Why?

How does that do you any good? Having a group of people always think like you leads you down a "Group Think" path to disaster. Very dangerous in trading - which by the way is what we are doing.

People that tell me they agree with me worries me that I may not be getting enough insight, and that I could be making a huge mistake.

Do you guys really want a "Kumbaya" feeling on your trade psoition just because it would help you keep the losses from entering your cognitive logic pathways?

My posts benefit myself and people that are serious traders looking for the correct trades. Some of us win, and some of us lose. That's trading.

I'll save the "Kumbaya" moment when we all sit down for a cold beer and a sizzling stake and say "What did that CEO Allen Shortall do to us?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.