NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

I believe in Santa Clause, because he looks like AB :)Nothing in...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    I believe in Santa Clause, because he looks like AB :)

Nothing in the market is for sure, else we'd all be broke and the market would collapse, the market functions on the possibility of something happening.

There is no possibility Newsat will have more good news, it's a certainty. The market does not know that yet.

Let's get to 10b shares then do 100:1 consolidation. There you go.

If it were not for the shares Newsat would not be here and people who have lost money would have no chance of making it back (emotion again, you should just move on if you don't like the business plan)

I too lost money BUT believing (rightly or wrongly) in the business plan I have averaged down and I won't upset everyone with percentages from the lows.

You'll all seen stocks which you could argue had a lot less going for them than Newsat (right service at the right time) go from nothing to 10c so why on earth would you listen to people who say it's impossible here?

I'm not saying NWT will see 10c soon, I still think the 3c range+ is possible just on how things are going now and without fantastic news, that could see anything happen.

What the haters like mac do not know is anything that's happening inside NWT right now. Why? Because he owns no shares (we think but 250?? See the count below) he/she does not talk to management as many of us at the AGM did.

(Or he/she owns a heap and it's easier to can a company and have others come and defend it..)

In spit of all that has happened they got a round of applause at the end, the first big one I've seen. Newsat have indeed turned the corner but feel free to DYOR.

****** By the way congrads mac 250 posts!!! on a stock you don't own, I can't imaging how many on one you do :)

Another year of Newsat in business on the way so lots of posts to keep you busy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.