NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Why stop at 10bill shares, why not 20bill and then do a 200:1...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Why stop at 10bill shares, why not 20bill and then do a 200:1 consolidation.

Is 10c impossible? Nothing's impossible. Can you provide me with details of how many stocks that have touched.2c have gone to 10c? That is without consolidation or back door listing. I'd venture to guess very few if any. So whilst anything is possible, the odds say that NWT isn't going to be the first company out of thousands to achieve this. 10c is a marketcap of $700mill. This is just pie in the sky stuff. And thats on the basis that no more shares are required to achieve this satellite launch.

So far I think I have been on the money. I also suggested you have a look at OBJ when both stocks were .6c a couple of months back. OBJ is now 3c. So whilst you can use the term 'NWT hater', its inaccurate and has nothing to do with any perceived hatred (which is a ridiculously strong word), my comments are just a reflection of my belief of NWTs prospects of outperforming other stocks. Based on its history and with AB remaining at the helm I'd say very little.

Were those announcements coming out before the AGM just past or the next one?

You keep talking about this inside information. Shouldn't the company make all investors and potential investors aware of the news? I am sure not all investors have the time or desire to contact NWT for news that should be announced. Regardless, talking to management means very little on its own, its your ability to decipher the facts from the BS that is important. I have spoken to many directors in the past and I've yet to see one tell me that they can't see a rosy future for their company.

I didnt realise there was a big round of applause at the AGM. You forgot to mention that. That changes everything and on that basis I think I will consider investing after all. The applause factor has a high weighting in my investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.