NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

about to pop, page-18

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    newtg,

It's just an opinion buddy. You make predictions based on your immense investment in NWT. I make predictions based on not investing in them. Are you invested in NWT because you have a man crush for AB? No (well thats my assumption) you're invested because you believe in their future. I'm not invested because I have the opposing view, not because I hate NWT or anyone else.

You see, you come out and predict 7c. Why should I not have the opportunity to argue against this. 7c is just a fanciful figure with no backing at all. It's based on assumptions, on fanciful information that is being presented to you by management. I don't believe for a minute you have any more information than anyone else other than what we know NWT is trying to achieve. If you did, so would many others and I can guarantee NWT would not be grovelling around .4 and .5c on crappy volume.

There is alot to do for NWT to become a successful company. You talk as if its a foregone conclusion. I say it is unlikely. Simple really, we have differing opinions. Live with it.

By the way I dont have all the time in the world to post. I think 3 or 4 posts on NWT is hardly representative of a full day's work. Maybe for some, but I work quite efficiently and do manage to get more than that done in a day.

As for broken record, I only generally reply to posts like yours. So if I'm a broken record its highly likely that you are also a broken record. So if that troubles you you should practise what you preach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.