NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

newtg,It's just an opinion buddy. You make predictions based on...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    newtg,

It's just an opinion buddy. You make predictions based on your immense investment in NWT. I make predictions based on not investing in them. Are you invested in NWT because you have a man crush for AB? No (well thats my assumption) you're invested because you believe in their future. I'm not invested because I have the opposing view, not because I hate NWT or anyone else.

You see, you come out and predict 7c. Why should I not have the opportunity to argue against this. 7c is just a fanciful figure with no backing at all. It's based on assumptions, on fanciful information that is being presented to you by management. I don't believe for a minute you have any more information than anyone else other than what we know NWT is trying to achieve. If you did, so would many others and I can guarantee NWT would not be grovelling around .4 and .5c on crappy volume.

There is alot to do for NWT to become a successful company. You talk as if its a foregone conclusion. I say it is unlikely. Simple really, we have differing opinions. Live with it.

By the way I dont have all the time in the world to post. I think 3 or 4 posts on NWT is hardly representative of a full day's work. Maybe for some, but I work quite efficiently and do manage to get more than that done in a day.

As for broken record, I only generally reply to posts like yours. So if I'm a broken record its highly likely that you are also a broken record. So if that troubles you you should practise what you preach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.