NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

about to pop, page-6

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    you've got to be joking. SPP to raise 3.5mill? mate thats just pure sh*&. This clearly shows IMO that A: Share buy back is nowhere in the managements agenda and B: Further share dilution will leave us even more crippled. I'm starting to get fed up with NWT.

Looks like 0.002-0.003 will be eventually hit. Smart investors will hold back from buying and others will sell awaiting this SPP opportunity, which is probably what we are seeing at the moment.

If i were to look on the bright side then management would have to release very positive news to get this SP going before issuing new shares @ 0.004-0.005. if not the the SP is heading southwards.

So is NWT going to lift off? NO its not going to and its far from it. As you have pointed out we need $5mill to survive, something that we don't have. So therefore a SPP is imminent.

Even with the amount of shares we have at the moment our run ups are slow and constricted. Now with the extra shares coming in i don't think we'll be seeing 1cent for at least a year.

I now hold a small amount of shares, they have a bright future but won't be able to achieve it for a very long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.