PER 6.17% 8.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

about to pop, page-34

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi gas,

I won't comment on the amount of shares, but yes spot on with the in and out price.

I did make sure I wrote "currently" in that quote in case I did get nervous later down the track. Why did I get nervous?

1. The amount of money in the stock as I posted.
    2 (and the biggest reason). The look of the chart. I put the fundamentals that I believe strongly in to one side, and decided that already a 5 bagger, the stock may not have much steam left whereas another stock with also strong fundamentals was closer to the beginning of its rerate and had a similar risk profile. I have been burnt in the past by only concentrating on fundamentals and yes nerves absolutely got the better of me. (note the TA analysis of this stock is also positive, I simply used logic from a 5 bagger perspective on the chart).

So I made the move. Have I ruled out coming back to ANP. Hell no!! Do I expect to pay a higher price - absolutely!! But my hope is that profit I make in another stock will outweigh the difference in ANP's value. Hope that makes sense.

Again - really wish all of you the best with this stock. I'll certainly let you know if/when I move back in. Let's hope that despite our different trading decisions, we all come home winners and have the sort of xmas the directors of ANP hinted we will.

Lok

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.005(6.17%)
Mkt cap ! $77.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $93.35K 1.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 228136 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 18794 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.