HMO 0.00% 6.8¢ hearmeout limited

About to POP?, page-8

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    A few threads have suggested that its related in terms of people behind ELS.

Didnt we get it wrong.

ELS has been listed for approx 6mnths and currently $1.77, HMO listed nearly a year struggling at 18.5c, with sellers waiting to offload whenever it gets above 20c because they have lost interest.

Again i will say management at HMO have not engaged the markets, that is investors, they haven't created a buzz, they havent come up with any SIGNIFICANT announcements since there conception, really.

Alot more needs to be done. I as an investor wants to see some positive trend in share price, management style, engaging, creating some life. We as investors really dont feel like we are part of managements plans. There is no real communication going on.

Its disappointing to see one company getting it right within 6months and then this one 12mnths in and has still no idea of lift off.

I know they are two different companies etc....but no excuses for the lack of market engagement and a flow of announcements.
    Ther has been no news flow!!!!
    Thats my Monday rant. Interesting to hear from Ahmed and co.

All the best to HMO investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.