MDX 2.27% 4.5¢ mindax limited

about to re rate, page-5

1. 7,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Just got off the phone to Greg Bromley. He started off a bit evasive but got better as he went along. He said everything is on track according to the programme which had been previously made public. They have some permits to finalise (his words) but he said there would be a release before the end of this month and that this would be in addition to the April quarterly report which he also said would contain some info of interest.

I told him I had heaps of options and was worried that the lack of news would have a negative impact on their SP if there was no news. He said that was no need to be worried about options as with expiry not until June, there would be plenty of info released prior to then.

I said how another run on the SP like a few weeks ago would most likely only occur with some news, and he said he was hopeful that the run would be repeated.

He did sound like a bit of a cranky pants, and was weary of giving out any details that may get him in trouble with the ASX, so thats the best I could do.

Only two weeks left of this month, so that release hopefully will be out on a DOW up day, to give us maximum profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $92.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $8.148K 180.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 19615 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.