FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

About to run again? Last chance for cheepies?, page-13

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Jordy, I have to comment on what you said.
    Most on here have their shares in SMSF's so its not done with any financial advice, its done on their own perceptions.
    We all like to take risks and SAMO was a 50/50 risk which was akin to red or black at the roulette table.
    A financial advisor would normally say that was unacceptable and ask what the heck are you doing.
    Trouble is when you control your own risk things like this, and I mean SAMO being a duster, causes much angst.
    Not even I expected the SP to fall by more than half in the fail case.
    When it fell so low I thought it was overdone and I am talking about 8 cents, so I bought big time, then it fell to a 6.4 cents low so bearing in mind it was definitely an over reaction I ended up buying more at 7 cents.
    My average is now 8.1 cents so not that far behind.
    Its usually not a good thing to average down, like catching a falling knife they say, but FAR do have a share in a lot of oil and I doubted the OP would keep falling as the Saudis need a higher OP.
    The point I am trying to make is in horse racing an even money chance is no gimme as is a wildcat drill which was definitely a no gimme.
    If you listened to the converted it was a sure thing.
    If you had a financial advisor he would recommend moderation.
    This is where you need to work out your investment strategy on realities not hype.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $51.68K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75177 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 187769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.