FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

About to run again? Last chance for cheepies?, page-249

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138

"VERY", VERY", "VERY"... and one more "VERY" ..for luck !!

Quite laughable to see the smarta$$s coming out with knives.... stabbing, slicing and cutting away while curling up in their soap bubbles. Very predictable from the usual piedpiper followers. You've ( generic reference)been warned but the sound of the piedpiper's flute is just to overwhelming...isn't it?.. So... keep dreaming and don't let go of those rose coloured glasses..

Weak and distasteful??? ... now those words kinda ring a bell... hmmm ... where did we hear that before.. You really need to stand up for yourself and be counted. Take a look in the mirror before coming out and conveying other's messages on HC....anything that doesn't fit with "their" narrative is demonized.
    I don't owe anybody anything .. especially not FAR management or the pathetic wearers of rose coloured glasses.

My track record of my views of management speaks for itself! A refresher???... and there were many..

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/18437971/single

this has become the biggest, unimaginable, farcical joke.

I decide whether I should or shouldn't invest ... I am invested....How I invest and where I draw lines . that's my business.. ask no favor .. You don't like it... use the ignore button!... Keep doing what you're doing... it's out there for all to see and judge you...

I continue to respect those who deserve respect... unfortunately they are in the minority on here... but they know who they are... wish them well.

Over and out...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.5¢ 51.5¢ $289.9K 557.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1960 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 103276 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.