FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

About to run again? Last chance for cheepies?, page-40

1. 2,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Link will agree to disagree on this one.

I did more than all right buying lots of additional shares in a great ASX energy asset/Company that had a total s..t as a CEO/board and everytime the CEO opened his mouth the SP fell (very substaintial at times) becuase he new very little of the region he was operating in or anything else IMO.  But guess what because of the asset, which by the way i understood very well, was quality the SP recovered after the "common blip" so there is money to be made; don't get so hung up on management and personel FAR will shortly live and die by the output from the excel model sheet and factors outside management control as its a minority JV partner for SNE.

The one point i feel comes over in the posts at times from the team that chat to Cath is that whilst that is one view of the Company and its opportunities going forward the larger investment community, and in particular the people for are/will be the major holders going forward into exploitation, may have a differnet view and their investment drivers may be more deliver based.  An excel sheet does not cope well with a missed date it tends to f..k things up in the final output/investment return sheet.

Anyway each to his own and will continue to have no one on ignore as I do find some of the less popular posters comments very helpful in expanding the discussion and my understanding why/where the SP maybe going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.