FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

About to run again? Last chance for cheepies?, page-45

1. 2,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Linc well if you followed Linc as you obviously did you say and rightly pointed out Bonds coal deal was exceptional it was not rocket science to assess the subsequent activities were in the opposit direction but hey he did more than all right by it all as did the other senior team/board who we saying up to the end it will be alright on the night.

So we do agree its worth watching the performance of management which can start well and go somewhat downhill rather quickly and when we see some signs of poor judgemsnt its worth flagging these up.

I do not think any one poster has blamed management for SAMO being a duster, we were all happy to roll with the dice.  I think what has and is been pointed out is that Cath set an expectation that at the time posts noted was a little ambitious/ott and with that comes the downside when it does not come in, eg, a hit in confidence in what has been stated.  What with the poor judgement on the RISC report, blatant msileading position re PE timeline and uncertainty with SNE funding its not surprising FAR SP is suffering as at the end of the day its all about confidence, or lack of.

The SP will recover and FAR has a bright future and i plan to hold to production and whilst i do not agree with all points raised i am happy to listen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 191996 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 222895 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.42am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.