TLS 0.28% $3.63 telstra group limited

Real possibility of a big run next week or a week after.Strong...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126

Real possibility of a big run next week or a week after.

Strong move last Thursday on a weak market was defended on Friday with earlier morning selling by weak hands, being bought later on the day and ended up one cent at the close.

Good to see our market did not follow the DOW last Thursday and Friday and that shows that some traders see our market as good value and 5900 on the Index was defended again and now appeared to be the support level.

I have now added to my long by a considerable size in anticipation of strong momentum up.

Daily, weekly and monthly charts have lined up and technically it is a bullish signal and should prompt technical traders to make a move !!

There is nothing certain in the market but Vultures/Opportunists like myself will definitely take advantage of this opportunity and put bigger money and take bigger risk in order to capture a possibility of a KILL.

Reasons as to why TLS was being bought last week is irrelevant and One would never know for sure but a smell of money and profit is real.

Our futures at this time shows negative open, so there is always a possibility of traders taking profit at the open on Monday and DOW was not that convincing at the close.

Will TLS break 3.40 or HIGHER this time around ??........always possible, at least technically very possible and I am open to this possibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.63
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.65 $3.61 $75.99M 20.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 297230 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.64 334206 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.