IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

about to run, page-101

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    re: fundamentals vs spec-traders the oppies are good for the big picture but very illiquid. I have approached both SCE and BTC about buying theirs and was told to take a hike. I know there is no way QIC or Bluscan are interested in selling any so it is hard to get a largish amount. It depends on how much you plan to put in but they have traded between 2.5c and 3c with the SP around here. Getting more scarce as holders accumulate but the illiquidty might harm their value - I can see the SP trading 25c and the oppies being 5/7c so you can double in the heads and you should in the oppies but it just doesn't happen due to lack of liquidity. Higher than about 30c the real leverage value of the oppies kicks in but I suspect that is next years story. This year a move to 20-30c is a pretty high probability in my book (just from an undervalued stock being valued correctly) but next year is when the serious moves could happen based on what comes out of trial results etc.

Good luck - I chose the heads but I wanted a large position and might roll that 1 for 1 into the options as the heads go through 20c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.