IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

re: buyers give the sellers 'the bird' numbscull - you're...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    re: buyers give the sellers 'the bird' numbscull - you're welcome.

For what it is worth I think they are a little early on their milestone assumptions - usually these payments are weighted to the back end of the deal and the other thing is the AUD assumption of 65c - I realise this is the average over the past 5-10 years but I'd still be a bit conservative and use 75c - it gives you a base case of 33c and an optimistic case of about 75-80c - the fact that they set their target at 33c means I am splitting hairs.

There is pretty big news due on the Astra Z deal among a bunch of other things. June/July was my targetted timeframe for the break up in the SP (actually from the chairman's view expressed to me that Prima is a second half of the year story - I really appreciated the honesty of it and started buying in February).

Good luck numbscull - I hope you make a motza.

Like I said before - todays trades were telling - sellers hitting 10.5c bids and immediately buyers paid 11c. Not enough to get too exited about yet but after last weeks million share day it looks like we are only a few bug buy days away from a breakout - it looks like the next couple of weeks will do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.