IMM 0.00% 30.0¢ immutep limited

about to run, page-79

1. 80 Posts.
    re: obv up! big day for prr tommorow.............. Care to expand on that Remlin?

Why doesn't the stock have a chance? It's up 21% over the last 3 weeks and has broken out from the downtrend channel - so I assume you're saying that the fundamentals for the stock are weak?

But I wouldn't go there either if I were you - you'll embarass yourself.

I have not heard on this forum one reasoned argument as to why the stock will not appreciate over time.

But I do find it interesting that so many non-believers are sufficiently concerned about this stock to repeatedly, and blatantly, attempt to talk it down without offering any reasoning that might support their case.

I've got no problems with genuine concerns regarding a stock's prospects but all I'm hearing is childish dribble. Why not let everyone know "why" you think the stock is so bad?

Is it the management? I doubt it.
    Is it the technology? Not likely.
    Is it the cash position? Hmmmm, No.
    Is it the scale of the potential addressable markets? I don't think so.

I wonder what it could be?

Could it be that some people want to get on board but fear they've missed it? Hmmm...

Whether the stock continues to appreciate over the immediate short-term isn't really relevant to me. My view is that the stock will put on value over the next 6 - 12 months as the commercial value of the technology begins to be appreciated by the market.

Dogbark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.