IMM 1.28% 39.5¢ immutep limited

about to run, page-83

1. 782 Posts.
    re: dogbark Hi dogbark,
    I sense you are having a shot at me but not exactly sure why. The only stock I have mentioned was ALN which is hardly a share thats going to be influenced by talk on HC. My thoughts on ALN can hardly be compared to blatant attempts to pump a penny dreadful. My thoughts and assessment of ALN in the past are validated by this post of mine from some time back.

ubject re: this stock has crashed any bounce???
    Posted 24/03/04 07:58 - 216 reads
    Posted by JenniferJ
    IP 203.33.xxx.xxx
    Post #261674 - in reply to msg. #261664 - splitview

Groggy, you are calling ALN a dog? Have a look at its chart since listing, another 21c dividend chq due in the mail any tick of the clock. Check back in 18 months time when this stock is $10-13 range. Admittely past performance is no guarantee of future performance but this company is making all the right moves, even quietly moving into environmentally friendly energy generation. ie wind power. Dont use jargon you don't no the meaning of. (dog) With all the controversy over power generation in W.A. (Western Power blackouts etc.) this stock is poised to have have a great run in coming years.

regards jennifer

ALN closed at $6.13 on that day, today it closed at $9.60 ish. I was lucky enough to back a winner, but this stock had fundamentals and past performance and managerial performance to swing the odds in my favour.
    You guys talk of PRR fundamentals, IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY!!!! only an idea, a theory, when and if PRR runs it will be nothing more than a hot air, hype, typical penny dreadful move. Anyway all the best to you.

regards jennifer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.005(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $573.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $612.4K 1.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 170586 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 87190 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.