IMM 18.6% 35.0¢ immutep limited

about to run, page-91

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    re: fundamentals vs spec-traders I think I get what you are saying but your probability is certainly conservative. You menion 5-10% which is about the right number for a development entering Phase I clinical trials. It grow to 10-20% after Phase I and is about 30-60% after phase II. PRR has a lead product in Phase II now and BioMira has an option over it. The target is MUC1 which BioMira and Merck are also targetting in a Phase III trial and Health Canada have clear the way for an early approval after a small safety trial because they changed the manufacturing process. By the time PRR finishes Phase II (PRR say early next year but BioMira just met with them and have let it slip in some oversea's presentations that they are expecting it at the end of this year) BioMira and Merck could possibly have their MUC1 product being used in Canada. It is possible that PRR has its product out there years early through the fast tracking route that BioMira and Merck have opened up - PRR's approch appears superior (which explains BioMira licencing it) as their phase I trials had a 100% response rate compared with BioMira's approx 50% response on BLP-25 which they have still taken through to Phase III. There are still 2 patients alive and being treated with PRR's treatment after 2-3 years despite it only being a safety trial in late stage sufferers.

Medarex are about to drop in the lead canditates for a Phase I trial on the Oncomab subsidiary - they have already identified 60 candidates and are choosing the leads right now to be used in the Phase I trial. This is the crypto approach and for those who don't know achieved an 80% tumor reduction in the lab.

I suggest people read the announcement back on Nov 18 which reported that the DCTag technology resulted in the ERADICATION of tumor mass in mice. They are also preparing Phase I trials in this.

I could go on but seeing no one has ever PM'ed me for the SCE report with an email address I can only assume no one really cares enough to do the research. They are eith looking at a chart to decide or relying on other posters for their info or just want to argue.

There is more research coming out from eG capital - I think they are trying to time it for the end of June early July to ride the after tax loss selling period but I think they are also waiting on a little bit of news that is due soon which will give it the kick start they can jump on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.055(18.6%)
Mkt cap ! $504.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $5.406M 15.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 142148 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 342227 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.