BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Honey, I reckon you are right about cappers, but I think they...

1. 1,218 Posts.
    Honey, I reckon you are right about cappers, but I think they may have more motivation than "news".

RAU are planning to issue up to 150 million shares to raise funds for specific purposes in the next 3 months.

No doubt there is work already done on where (to whom) they may be going. It is very much in the interests of whoever it is to keep the price down until the deal is done.

As holder with a long term perspective, I wish impatient traders could give some thought to the future of the company and the potential lost income to RAU when the sp is kept low by nervous holders who get shaken out...

Put it this way: every cent traders allow the price to come down will cost the company $1.5 million!

I know I'm dreaming, but wouldn't it be nice (in an unreal world) if investors could go into "hold" instead of selling? There is really no reason beyond impatience or fear to sell anyway, with so many things coming toward conclusion and significant stages in the process! For genuine shareholders why squander $1.5 million per cent for exactly the same dilution whatever way the cake is cut. Not much, but I'd want my best buck for it!

Anyway, let's hope people can ignore the cappers! etc etc.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.