EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

about to turn green, page-2

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Yes, held up well so far, but the unexplained delay in any real news/announcement is becoming a concern.

The 27 June announcement said:

"The Company has continued exploration on the Agbaja Plateau over the past few weeks primarily through the sinking of a number of winzes (small vertical shafts) into the oolite and pisolite iron deposits. Samples have been collected and analysis results will be made available in the coming weeks.

The Company has also selected a drilling contractor to commence the 20,000 metre drilling program in September 2011 commensurate with the start of the dry season. Field survey work including the layout of drill lines and equipment mobilisation has started. The target for a maiden JORC resource remains at 31st March 2012."

So, they already had the samples on 27 June and off the the lab. I saw the rumour on here that they then had some transport delays etc - but the 'coming weeks' has now stretched to 9 weeks - over 2 months - so i wonder where are the winze results ?

And I wonder where is the 'drilling has commenced' announcement and what's the drill plan - maps etc ?

Hope it's all good of course but IMO they need to get proper news out ASAP. I like the prospects of EIO but the lack of any info in these volatile times is starting to rub any gloss off for me IMO.

And did anyone notice that the commentary in the Prelim Final Report on 1 Sept was just a cut and paste job from previous reports - embarrassing for the company i thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.