PBG 0.00% $1.15 pacific brands limited

about today, page-16

1. 472 Posts.
    DWJD,
    In my opinion the brands in the PBG stable are exceptional, ofcourse there has been a significant slow down but their schoolwear business and underwear business are still strong.
    They were a victim of the worlds worst marketing program when they decided to take manufacturing offshore, but they had no choice it was to the betterment of the company in a big way.
    The hysteria exploded, workers protesting out the front of the factories, people who had been there for decades losing their jobs to a factory in China, story on 60 minutes and most curious of all shareholders dumping stock.
    This drove the stock down to such a ridiculous level. Unfortunately for me my finances were tied up with other stocks and i had to wait and jump in at 85cents. They are also a big target in terms of a takeover, solly leuw is a very shrewd man and appreciates what they have, too many good brands. I think there is more on the upside to go but i don't think for one moment like drummnut that the level of 40cents will ever be seen again. My overall conclussion is that the sell down that occured with PBG was silly and to those who jump on at 14cents good luck.
    Mangels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.