IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

re: bendigo Dunno FreddiThey did say testing would continue in...

1. 7,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    re: bendigo Dunno Freddi

They did say testing would continue in first few months of this year ( or words to that effect)
    But with all the media attention being given to the Avian Flu infecting humans, you would think something at least would have been said by now re progress with the bird flu vaccine trials being conducted at Geelong.

OGTR have responded to a query about their side of things that they expect to make an announcement very soon.

I refer yu to post 860401 on 12th jan

JDRockerfeller wrote to OGTR last Tues 10 Jan 06.
    Their response & his letter to them appear below
    Apart fom being unable to spell, their response as follows. However, can't be too long tiill we know something (names have been edited):

Dear Mr "xxxx"

Thank you for your email. A decision from the Gene Technology Regulator on application DIR046/2003 is immenent.
    If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact this office.

Regards
    OGTR Mailbox Administrator
    Office of the Gene Technology Regulator

10/01/2006 09:15 AM

To:
    cc:
    Subject: DIR 046/2003 - Development of Fowl Adenovirus (FAV) Vaccine Vectors

Good morning

I am currently researching the company Imugene Ltd as part of a portfolio update. I note that OGTR is currently assessing a licence application (No. DIR 046/2003) from Imugene for a limited & controlled release of genetically modified (GM) fowl adenovirus in an animal containment facility in Werribee, Victoria between February and April 2006.

I would be most grateful if you could advise if the licence application has been granted for the above, or at least a probable time frame for the application to be processed/approved?

Yours faithfully
    XXXX.

So Freddi the ogtr stuff at least, is about to happen & will almost certainally be positive

We shall see

Cheers

Bendigo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $717.6K 13.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1468251 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 457393 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.