GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

above $ 1 is the new reality, page-10

1. 6,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    FF,
    Funny you say that ("...things looking a bit brighter across the lithium sector...") because the current SP performance of ORE has caught my eye. ORE is currently down 4.5% on reasonable volume and I am a little mystified given the performance of the rest of the Li producers.
    The only thing I can think of is the old brine v hard rock battle. There was a commodity report put out by MacWealth Commodities team suggesting the short term price for LCE will drop to as low as US$7,000/t by Dec 19 where as the premium for hydroxide will remain above that, albeit by a slimmer margin than present.
    At US$7,000/t (to China) ORE may be struggling to make any real margin. They boast a low C1 cost, but their product is inferior grade so gets discounted below the average selling price.
    It seems the market players are picking off the Li producers one-by-one. We've all had our time when the market has thrown shade at us - this time it's ORE's turn.
    Not sure if there's anything else going on. To me, it shows that we have been (and currently still are being) gamed by the big end of town.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.