ASX 0.45% $64.46 asx limited

above top secret email from pine gap in oz

1. 3,323 Posts.
    not that one person here would believe it not that i'd expect U too either, because theres probably no-one here who would know how the 'UnderWorld'
    even works least all the players/factions involved.

pssssst please note their plan for 2009..exactly like i said, alas their bio human RFID micro chipping program will become your REALITY front stage..oh yesssiree it will so 2 be true coming to BANKKK near U!
    So get ready soon to receive your RFID chip!

enjoy:
    http://www.jamescasbolt.com/saalm.htm

that means the Global economy as we know it right now has max 2009_2010 before the long planned Biblical Revelations GLOBAL BEAST NETWORK ECONOMY starts to take over the world..kinda crazy hey given it's just 3 years away.

You either join it and get microchipped and become part of the unified 'HIVE MIND' human conscious mentality linked up to the global tracking/monitoring GPS alas GIG (Global Information Grid) system and are basically imprisoned by the NWO Gov't mind, body, and soul as per REV 13:16..or u take a stand now to this insidous human soul LUCIFERIAN_SATANIC entrapment system and say FUK u NWO Cun#s and fight back..or go live on the fringes totally independant from society itself where u can't buy/sell anything and need to become 100% totally self reliant, much better option of course.

time will prove me 100% correct..and i know because the CODES say so, unless of course YHWH delays it to a later date..but i sincerely doubt it atm!

AMEN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.