ABR 0.00% $2.65 american pacific borates limited

ABR set to skyrocket

1. 903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    So, Friday night after the announcement that we will be listing on the NASDAQ as soon as December (and hot on the heels of the LOI to supply a US company and the announcement that ABR was investigating selling its "by Product" Lithium which I quickly calculated was worth around $6 billion), I dreamt that ABR had hit $11 in March next year. Now, it was only a dream but yesterday I caught up with a fellow ABR shareholder who has been thoroughly researching the Company and its asset and Im starting to think it might actually happen.
    The next big kicker in his opinion is when they release the test results on optimising the head grades of the wells which he reckons are currently being done. His research has revealed that by heating the reagent it is possible to substantially increase the yields which would not only substantially decrease operating costs but also skyrocket our profit margins. He is hopeful of an increase in yield from his research of between 50 and 100%. Furthermore, the increased yield then makes other previously uneconomical wells profitable resulting in not only a jump in our resource from the increased head grades but also now the inclusion of the previously uneconomical areas. He noted also that a drilling program is about to commence to further increase our resource.
    He is also super excited about the NASDAQ listing as he reckons the Yanks will be all over ABR and with the 10 to 1 share restructure the new 5E shares will be as hard to come by as rocking horse manure!
    All this to come and we have already had a broker report with a target share price North of $20 so maybe its a case of DONT tell him he's dreaming!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.