UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

abram brown at it again, page-33

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Ahh, ok. In my correspondence with him and very brief question about his article not waiting for a UNS response was met with ... " ...i have documents that prove my original story, more news to follow shortly"

Rather then post a new story he has siply reviewd and updated his article of 9th Sept.

For what its worth, the story is actually a little more balanced and is largely saying UNS are a muddled bunch not earning a profit. Fair enough...its a perspective. But thre venom of allegations seems to have been toned down

My 2c re some of the trying to trick investors and posturing...lol, nothing earth shattering in that allegation really criminal about it.

The FDA validation thing seems to be related to open deviations/change controls....or the fact that Unilife saying their facility and equipment/facility validation being complete means the Unifill is ready for sale.

Fair enough, but as we all know isnt really true as in order to be sold the Unifill needs to go through the regulatory approval by the drug manufacturer as Unifill components are part of the drug and its primary packaging rule.

6 of oe, half a dozen of the other. I can understand UNS stance on its announcements and also a stickler for detail pullling them up as the market assumed Unifills were to fly out the windown when the reality was fill-finish validation stability trials, regulatory applications all have to take place before Unifill is sold in commercial volumes,

OH well, 60mins and we hopefully have more info on the sales agreement.

Come on AS, spin those wheels into orbit! For once I feel as though UNS is unfairly being slighted the past few days with fishing expeditions from lawyers...aggresive blog posts that stand for +24hrs before being toned down ...anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.