CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Absolute Bargain, page-113

1. 8,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Well, it's had to know, at this stage, the production number.

But, we do know "Gold deliveries for the Quarter were 2,957 ounces Au realising revenue of $4.9 million."

On 14 Feb, they advised the market that:

" After commissioning during the first weeks of January mill throughput has been steadily increased to average in excess of 3,300 tonnes per week. This represents an increase in process plant throughput of more than 65% compared to the September Quarter. Centennial pours gold on a weekly basis and the Company is pleased to advise the gold pour for the first week of February was 496 ounces Au."

and

"Gold poured for the first six weeks of the January Quarter has trended up from the lower amounts of the December Quarter and totals 1,896 ounces Au."

(note i think January should be 'March' - there's no such thing as a January quarter)

So, for the quarter in total, let's say 1896 + 6 weeks @ 650oz = 5796 oz.

Now that might be a bit high or a bit low.

But 5,796 x (1700 - 1000) = $4.06 million.

I've assumed AISC of AUD 1000 - at the higher throughput this appears reasonable.

And that matches what Aiken/Meric said - based on the statement that "revenues have increased by 140%...."

Which is a very specific number. It means they'r expecting revenues of 4.9 x 2.4 = $11.79m

They were expecting costs for the quarter of $7.9m - 11.79 less 7.9 = $3.86m

So, donc, circa $4m should be close to the mark!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.