CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Absolute Bargain, page-43

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Yeh sure. Below is just the "spam" they send everyone they have emails for, as I'm not subsribed to the paid service that reveals which companies they're talking about. I just realised the email mentions South America so maybe it was just a coincidence with the timing today, unless CTL is one of their recommendations but who knows. Over the last couple of weeks I've noticed more emails from them mentioning gold specifically.

(for info only, not endorsing PPP in any way)

---------email from 12:32pm----------
    EP-6 Gold Play #1: A 10-bagger…or a takeover target

Hi, Jason Stevenson here.
    Over the last few days I’ve geared you up for huge junior gold stock opportunities I’ve uncovered here, thanks to my custom ‘EP-6’ gold indicator.
    These are some of the best gold speculation plays on the Aussie market right now. If they come off, they could multiply your gains in gold by 10-times or more.
    For example, the first pint-sized gold play my proprietary indicator has detected is in a league of its own.
    Which is why it easily ranks as one of my favourite Aussie gold stock picks.
    It’s a Western Australian start-up exploring for gold in what’s surely the hottest location in the world — South America. The legendary mining magnate behind this firm scored investors a gain exceeding 7,000% on his last venture.
    If I’m right…he could do it AGAIN.
    For the full story, CLICK HERE
    ---------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.