TG1 0.00% 2.7¢ techgen metals ltd

absolute dog of a stock, page-9

1. 10,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2594
    I would not worry too much about that - If there is an easily mined reef gold deposit that can be treated in a conventional way Council will have little influence over the mining application. It will help if it is very profitable.
    On the other hand I would expect hydraulic sluicing with much mud discharged into the Big River, or heap leach with the possibility of cyanide loss would be hard to get granted. And so it should.

Further to the negative comments by one poster here, all I can say is that over many years I have observed participants in share trading of speculative exploration stocks going really sour in slow times when SP falls. I always assume they have an unfortunate personal reason for the bitterness. While I think they should maintain decorum, I acknowledge that they may need an outlet to get something off their chest.

One must never forget the need to spread the risk - there are heaps of excellent plays on the ASX right now. In the spec end I think we all need at least 10 different tickers to cover the inevitable bad choice, or two.
    HC is a great way to find them - one way is to go to HC's Home Page - top left of any screen - and checkout "Top Posts of the Day'
    e.g. as I write DRE Dreadnought's post about further hits on its Monazite hosted REEs is No. 3 with 178 likes. All the others are lithium based posts.

Cheers GL all. I'm pretty happy this little puppy will bark.

No advice here DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $19.81K 708.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 146694 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 275009 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.