GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Well Major,And who do we finally have to blame for all of what...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Well Major,

And who do we finally have to blame for all of what is happening around us all??

And does it all mean that, as because soemone else is doing it "Automated selling happens to every stock, on the ASX and on just about every bourse around the world.)", we have to follow suit?? Are we like a mob of sheep that if one jumps over the cliff, all others have to follow??.......Honestly, my friend, if I see you going over a cliff, I will try to persuade you otherwise, but if I can't succeed, I certainly would not jump too, just for the sake of it.

And as for all the doom and glooms that we hear constantly day in and day out, we can thank all the hype that is currently and continuously dished out. SOME INTERESTED PARTIES??? MAYBE????

Is it like they say that it is all transfer of wealth, from the wealthy to the wealthier??

Or, is it is like going to a Doctor for a simple cold, and the Doctor start telling you all the possibilities that you could end up with pneumonia, or bronchitis, or worse still you could have lung cancer. In the end, you walk out from the surgery thinking if and when you have to start arranging for your own funeral, LOL.

Think about it!!!! Could this be the case??? I do stronghly believe so.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.