KCN 4.65% $1.35 kingsgate consolidated limited.

absolute no brainer, page-3

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Yes, imo KCN is an absolute no brainer...

When KCN get the go ahead to mine Chatree North it will mean super profits for an unhedged KCN, plus KCN has phenomenal exploration upside at Chatree North and in other highly prospective ground which KCN intends to shortly start drilling.

Remember KCN only have about 90 million shares on issue.

KCN shareholders should think quite clearly about this.

If another company wants to wait in the wings and then when an unhedged KCN is just ripe for a massive exploration, production and earnings leap to launch a paper bid they should be told to go jump...

I repeat .. GO JUMP.

Put simply, to be merged into a company like LGL, OXR or horror of horrors Barrick with its massive poisonous hedges is an absolute joke and should be rejected by KCN shareholders.

It would be a major dilution of the phenomenal price upside KCN has as a stand alone ASX listed company - the sort of price upside we are seeing in AQP.

I am confident that if KCN directors play their cards right they will be able to fight off any opportunistic bid should it arrive shortly after the Chatree North mining lease is granted.

Shortly after the Chatree North mining lease is granted a bid would need to be worth about $30 a share for me to even seriously look at it.

Considering what KCN has, even a "generous" $15.00 after the Chatree North mining lease is granted is an absolute disgrace.

That wouldn't even value KCN at $1.5 billion when KCN is sitting on most likely well in excess of 10 million ounces of cheap to produce gold at Chatree alone.

Then add to that KCN's extreme confidence based on surveys already done that the vast gold province they control most likely has AT LEAST one more Chatree size discovery.

Drilling to take place in the not too far distant future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
0.060(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $347.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.36 $1.30 $900.7K 678.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2877 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 2963 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.