AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

This is my first post on ags forum and i am a ags share holder....

1. 13 Posts.
    This is my first post on ags forum and i am a ags share holder. Had to make this post because of all the stupid panic selling not only in ags but other uranium stocks pdn,mtn.I can assure you people that uranium is going only one way and that is up and here is the reasons why. I work for a company called bhp billiton at their mine in central queensland which is cannington. The biggest producer of silver in the world. The mine also produces large amounts of lead and zinc con. The mine has made an absolute fortune over the last 9 years. Why because of head grade. Head Grade Rules and that is what Four mile is shaping up to be plus the deposits are shallow and look to be easly mined.The other reason why and most important reason- bhp billiton has just made a change to one of it's divisions,it has taken the huge olympic dam mine out of its base metals divison and put it into a new divison called uranium. The amount of money they are comitting there is huge 10's of billions of dollars. Managers that come up to cannington from olympic dam just rave about how hudge the place is going to be. So people stop pannicing and enjoy the future ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.