AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

absolute nonsense selling, page-16

1. 3,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Interesting posts - thanks to all - to both the "fors" and the "againsts" AGS's intrinsic value. Well done too, the apprentice. Appreciate your effort in trying to quantify ags's valuation", based on the original jorc. So you were one of the smart holders who jumped ship like tajer, trudy, cr, etc.

Thanks also for the company feedback chicka (on other post) - as phlegmatic, cautious and "ambiguous" as it was.

I can understand how earlier ags sellers feel on a day like today - not smug, but certainly self congratulatory as they see the stock they've sold slide down the slippery slope, justifying their wisdom in taking a good (very) profit when they did. Sorry, I can't feel the same way right now as I was not so wise. So instead I popped out for some retail therapy at DJ's - after selling a bunch of empire oil and gas (up to free carry). Maybe there's something in this trading business after all. Loyalty, unlike real life, doesn't count for much in the stock market. Still, we stubborn (or stupid) longs may yet have the last laugh. Here's hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.