AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

absolute nonsense selling, page-22

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Apprentice.

Can I just clarify a few bits with you.

Using your calculations are you saying that ags therefor is 20% IGV of 3.9m tonnes or .90cents per share plus?

This is being based on the last Jorc of which was due out last december and came late due to no fault of AGS. I am unsure exactly when drilling was completed for the holes that gave the results for the jorc but would like to say at least 3 months prior to december, taking it to approximately October 2006.

Currently we are midway through august and hence 10 months of drilling has been done since with the $14,000,000.00 dollars put aside to continue the campaign. From what I have heard, they are hammering the east and west. There fore 12 months down the track we must be getting very close to the next jorc, plus the scoping study. Lets add a minimum of another 3.9m tonnes. Now doubled. The last lot of drill results were equally as good as the previous.

I think, (actually I pray LOL) that this will very soon be back to double what it is now.

The market will settle, then the bulls will come back. The uranium supply/demand will be back on the agenda. Its a bummer, I wish I sold at 2.85, but, I didnt. I never intended to sell prior to production so, I cop it sweet on the chin. You havent lost till you have sold.

Wish me luck, tomorrow is going to be more of the same I am sure.

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.